Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Beginnings

I remember when I first explained to one of my clients what a blog is - back in 2003 - and still I've resisted having one of my own for some time.  I suppose I couldn't imagine what I would possibly say in it that would be of value.  Really.  Now, there are so many wonderful things happening in my studio that I know I must share it all and neither a website, Facebook or Twitter can serve that purpose!  This blog is not just for advertising.  It is for fleshing out the pearls of every day and the simple moments that make what I do worthwhile to me.  I realize now more than ever that what I do for a living is not all that I am, but it certainly gives me a place and a way of expressing myself.  I try to put the best of myself into it.  This is going to be interesting and I want it to be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment